On Sparker the personal data of the users is respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to us
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website and app. People over the age of sixteen can register on https://sparker.io/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under sixteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
If you are under sixteen and have accessed this website without telling your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users' personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
Sparker.io has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, which adapts Spanish legislation to the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Sparker
- Trade name: Sparker
- Responsible person: Adrián Casimiro
- NIF/CIF: 71511317Q
- Address: C/ Peñadrada del Sil SN - 24469 León
- Email address: email@example.com
- Activity: Digital communication.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website or app will be treated as "Web users and subscribers".
For the treatment of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process at Sparker comes from:
- Formulario de contacto
- Correos electrónicos recibidos
- Registro en la aplicación
What are your rights when you give us your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at Sparker.io are processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request its rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
The data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request the correction of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. In this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Sparker there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: Users may use the contact forms to request information and/or register for Sparker.io newsletters. The newsletter information you provide will be located on the servers of brevo.com manage by Sparker.
- Registration in the app: In order to use Sparker's services, it is necessary to create an account and provide certain personal information such as first name, last name, and e-mail address. These data will be stored on the servers of Amazon managed by Sparker.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by the Sparker website and app.
- It is possible to have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Sparker, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sparker. We will treat your data for the purpose of properly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Sparker, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Sparker will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website/app and subscribers.
Sparker does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In such cases, users will be required to give their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Under no circumstances are specially protected categories of data processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until such time as their deletion is requested by the interested party. We will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Sparker, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding conditions of privacy:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help Sparker analyze the use that users make of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Sparker (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Brevo: service for the generation and storage of subscription forms provided by Brevo, a French company whose main office is at 7 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris, France. The information generated in the subscription forms will be directly archived in the European Union.
Amazon Web Services: hosting service in which the code that makes Sparker services work is executed in order to use the application. Where the database of information generated through the application such as user registration data is stored.Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg.
When you browse Sparker, we may collect non-identifiable information, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other information that cannot be used to identify you. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google Analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and gather demographic information about the user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Sparker.io is committed to the use and processing of data including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as fulfilling its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of existing legislation on data protection.
Sparker.io cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, Sparker.io shall ensure that any person who is authorised by Sparker.io to process customer data (including its staff, partners and suppliers), shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization Sparker.io shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or as reasonably requested by the user.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you send to Sparker.io, exonerating the website from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact, registration or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to Sparker.io in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Sparker.io reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Sparker.io will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Sparker.io does not carry out SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial mailings by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their express consent to receive the newsletters, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Sparker.io undertakes not to send any communications of a commercial nature without duly identifying them.